Sunday, June 04, 2023, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Bethany United Methodist Church - Austin, TX, 10010 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX US 78750
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Bus in the area between the Worship Center & The Cornerstone
For information about blood donation at this time of the COVID19 Coronavirus, CLICK HERE
- Please do not enter the blood drive area until your appointment time.
- We will be using a touchless thermometer to check your temperature before entering.
- All donors are asked to wear a face mask and practice social distancing during the donation process.
- If you have eligibility questions, check out We Are Blood’s website.
- If you have more specific questions or would like assistance signing up, call We Are Blood at 512-206-1266.
For questions specific to our drive, your Bethany United Methodist Church contact is Jim Bos, 801-842-3466 or your “We Are Blood” contact, Cyrstal Moreno, 512-585-5415.
*Remember! Eat a full meal before donating and bring your photo ID.
The Need for Blood Donations is great at this Time! - LEARN MOREBethany United Methodist Church, 10010 Anderson Mill Rd., Austin, TX 78750
Jim Bos, 801-842-3466
We coordinate 5 blood drives yearly at Bethany UMC. We hope you can participate and help us achieve this goal. We have a total of 27available appointment times with a unit goal of 20. There will be a bus parked in the area between the Worship Center and The Cornerstone. Someone’s Life is In Your Hands!
Types of Volunteers Needed:
You must be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 115 pounds to donate blood.
How to volunteer:Click the "Schedule Here" button at top of page.
IMPORTANT: When you come on Sunday to donate, please remember to eat a healthy breakfast with protein
To Learn more about We Are Blood