Sunday, August 22, 2021, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: Bethany United Methodist Church - Austin, TX, 10010 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX US 78750
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Bus in the area between the Worship Center & The Cornerstone
Sign-up will be available closer to date
For information about blood donation at this time of the COVID19 Coronavirus, CLICK HERE
- Please do not enter the blood drive area until your appointment time.
- We will be using a touchless thermometer to check your temperature before entering.
- All donors are asked to wear a face mask and practice social distancing during the donation process.
- If you have eligibility questions, check out We Are Blood’s website.
- If you have more specific questions or would like assistance signing up, call We Are Blood at 512-206-1266.
For questions specific to our drive, your Bethany United Methodist Church contact is Jim Bos, (801) 842-3466 or your “We Are Blood” contact Kent Nitcholas, 512-585-5415.
*Remember! Eat a full meal before donating and bring your photo ID.
For the procedures we have in place at our blood drive to address the spread of the COVID-19. Click Here
The Need for Blood Donations is great at this Time! - LEARN MOREBethany United Methodist Church, 10010 Anderson Mill Rd., Austin, TX 78750
Jim Bos, 801-842-3466
We coordinate 5 blood drives yearly at Bethany UMC. We hope you can participate and help us achieve this goal. We have a total of 36 available appointment times with a unit goal of 28. There will be a bus parked in the area between the Worship Center and The Cornerstone. Someone’s Life is In Your Hands!
** Do you know anyone in our Bethany UMC congregation who recently received a blood transfusion? They maybe eligible for financial assistance through the Blood Assurance program. Contact Pastor Wynn Stenftenagel for more details!
Types of Volunteers Needed:
You must be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 115 pounds to donate blood.
How to volunteer:
- By clicking Schedule Online button above.
- In person ONLY AFTER GATHERING RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED: prior to each Blood Drive, you can sign up at the Ministry Center after the 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 services or at the bus on the day of the drive
IMPORTANT: When you come on Sunday to donate, please remember to eat a healthy breakfast with protein
To Learn more about We Are Blood