Bethany Kids Check-in Information
Whether you begin your morning with Worship or Sunday School you will be able to check your child in for the morning activities your child will participate in when you arrive:
- Arriving @ 8:45 am for Worship - Check-in your family in for worship at one of the check-in kiosks in the Worship Center Gathering Area. We welcome you to sit in our family friendly area in the front left section. This area has activities for kids that relate to the sermon to help kids engage what we are learning.
- Arriving @ 10:00 am for Sunday School - Check-in for Sunday School is on the 2nd floor of the Disciple Building in the Kids area. Kids Sunday School (K-5th grade) drop off begins at 9:55 and pick up is at 11:05.
- Arriving @ 11:15 for Worship - Check-in your family in for worship at one of the check-in kiosks in the Worship Center Gathering Area. We welcome you to sit in our family friendly area in the front left section. This area has activities for kids that relate to the sermon to help kids engage what we are learning.
Follow these instructions to make checking your children in to Sunday School, Kids worship, and/or nursery as simple as possible:
- When you arrive at church, you will check in your children (babies through 5th grade) on a tablet using our Shelby Next check-in app. Click on your child’s name and then click on “kids Sunday school (K-5th grade)” and/or “Nursery” or “Preschool Sunday school”. Once you click check in, a name tag will print for your child to wear during Sunday school and nursery. There will be a guardian tag printed as well for you that you will need to bring with you at pick up. No worries, the kid’s ministry staff will be there to help if you have any questions.
- Each child must be dropped off by a parent or a parent appointed adult.
- Children must be picked up by a parent unless they have spoken with the Kids Ministry Director about approval for an older sibling picking them up.
NOTE: Your child will not be allowed into any event until there are two teachers present. The purpose of this rule is to protect children and teachers. Our teachers will do their best to be on time, but if you arrive and there is only one teacher present, you will be asked to stay until another teacher arrives.