Sunday, June 07, 2020, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: Bethany United Methodist Church - Austin, TX, 10010 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX US 78750
Blood Drive is still Happening!
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Bus in the area between the Worship Center & The Cornerstone
For information about blood donation at this time of the COVID19 Coronavirus, CLICK HERE
- Please do not enter the blood drive area until your appointment time.
- We will be using a touchless thermometer to check your temperature before entering.
- All donors are asked to wear a facemask and practice social distancing during the donation process.
- If you have eligibility questions, check out We Are Blood’s website.
- If you have more specific questions or would like assistance signing up, call We Are Blood at 512-206-1266.
For questions specific to our drive, your Bethany United Methodist Church contact is Jim Bos, (801) 842-3466 or your “We Are Blood” contact Kent Nitcholas, 512-585-5415.
*Remember! Eat a full meal before donating and bring your photo ID.
For the procedures we have in place at our blood drive to address the spread of the Coronavirus. Click Here
The Need for Blood Donations at this Time! - LEARN MOREBethany United Methodist Church, 10010 Anderson Mill Rd., Austin, TX 78750
Jim Bos, 801-842-3466
We coordinate 5 blood drives yearly at Bethany UMC. We hope you can participate and help us achieve this goal. We have a total of 36 available appointment times with a unit goal of 28. There will be a bus parked in the area between the Worship Center and The Cornerstone. Someone’s Life is In Your Hands!
** Do you know anyone in our Bethany UMC congregation who recently received a blood transfusion? They maybe eligible for financial assistance through the Blood Assurance program. Contact Pastor Wynn Stenftenagel for more details!
Types of Volunteers Needed:
You must be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 115 pounds to donate blood.
How to volunteer:
- By clicking Schedule Online button above.
- In person ONLY AFTER GATHERING RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED: prior to each Blood Drive, you can sign up at the Ministry Center after the 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 services or at the bus on the day of the drive
IMPORTANT: When you come on Sunday to donate, please remember to eat a healthy breakfast with protein
To Learn more about We Are Blood