Saturday, November 10, 2018, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: Bethany United Methodist Church - Austin, 10010 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX US 78750
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 2018 Merry Marketplace to help support our Nursery Ministry!
Holiday Crafts Market
Sponsored by Bethany Nursery Ministry
We'll do it again in 2019!
Join us for this holiday shopping event - Rain or Shine!
- Holiday Shopping with up to 60 vendors!
- Breakfast and lunch available in the café.
- Drop-in Childcare available for shoppers and volunteers (donations requested to offset staff costs)
- Large Silent Auction with donations from all vendors and from local businesses
- Holiday Photo Ops with Santa—bring your camera! Santa will be there from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Bake Sale supporting MOMs’ missions
- Alternative Giving opportunities (gifts that support local and worldwide causes). Contact us if you would like a table.
Vendor Registration is Now Closed
Participating Vendors (updated as new vendors are added)
Scroll Saw Art by Glenn
Acrylic Pour Paintings
Six Points Publishing
Water Girl Glass Studio
Natural Curve Creations Glass Studio
Paper Etc Art
Jenya Mendelenko Photography
Fish n Boots
Ellen's Hand Painted Treasures
Clothing and Accessories
Purses & More
Purse & Clutch
LuLaRoe by Joni Shinholt
Ayden & James
Copper Maiden Austin
Parker's Place Designs
Irene's Jewelry, Etc.
Magnolia & Vine
Lotus Wellness Choice
US Health Advisors
Young Living Essential Oils
Rodan + Fields
Our Little Messes
Fruit of the Spirit
Just for you by Irene
Silent Auction Donors
Silent Auction Donors:
Bethany Sunday School Classes
Georgetown Palace Theatre
Hop N Happy
Painting With a Twist
… And all our wonderful vendors!
Thank you for your interest in Bethany UMC’s Merry Marketplace! All proceeds will benefit Bethany’s Nursery and Childcare Ministry. We appreciate your support of our programs!
Vendor Registration is Now Closed
10x10' Indoor Single Space -- $65 - SOLD OUT
8x10' Ministry Center Single Space -- $55 - SOLD OUT
10x10' Outdoor Single Space (bring your own tent) -- $45 - Available until Nov 8
5x6' Indoor Single Space -- $35 - SOLD OUT
Tables -- $5 each
Electrical Access (inside booths only) -- $5 additional fee
Chairs -- No Fee (available on site)
Pre-Ordered Breakfast Tacos (2) -- $3
Pre-Ordered Lunch (delivered to your booth) -- $5
Terms and Conditions:
Registration Information & Instructions
- All registration will be online at bethany-umc.org/mm-vendors.
- No Refunds / No Rain Date. Vendor cancellations will forfeit registration fees.
- Vendors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Booths are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Specific booth requests will be considered, but not guaranteed.
- Outdoor booths must provide their own tent, if desired.
- Indoor electrical access is limited; available on a first come, first served basis for $5 at registration.
- Tables are available for $5 at registration; if requested on the day of the event, $5 cash required and only as tables are available.
- The BUMC Marketplace Coordinators may choose to deny a vendor based on appropriateness of products and duplication of vendors. We reserve the right to limit the number of Direct Sales Vendors and also reserve the right to limit the number of vendors in a particular category (i.e. jewelry).
- Vendors keep all profits from their booths. Vendors are responsible for their own sales taxes.
- Setup begins Friday afternoon from 4:30-7:00 pm; and Saturday morning beginning at 7:00 am.
- If a booth is not set up by 8:30 a.m. and no contact has been made with organizers, we may replace your booth with another vendor.
- Participants are responsible for the loading and unloading of all items and for the set-up and cleanup of their booth areas.
- After unloading, all vehicles and trailers must be moved to a designated parking area.
- Breakfast and lunch items will be available on-site; you may preorder for a discount.
- Chairs will be available on-site, no charge.
Vendors must use caution to prevent damage to the Fellowship Hall floors. No dragging of tables or sharp points of contact; padding under table legs may be required.
- Participants cannot block or impede other booths, signs, displays or traffic flow.
- Vendors will not be allowed to move booth locations once a booth has been assigned.
- We are a smoke-free facility. Open flames are not allowed under any circumstance.
- Vendors may not possess or sell any type of alcoholic beverages of any kind, or any products that are deemed inappropriate for a family setting craft show.
- Vendors may not break down booths before 5:00 pm Saturday.
Silent Auction -- Vendor Requirement!
- Vendors must either supply one item to go into the Silent Auction (minimum value $30) OR make a monetary donation of $30.
- Vendor Silent Auction items must be received at Bethany UMC by Friday, November 9, by 5:00 pm. Items should be ready to display and not wrapped so they can be viewed by shoppers. If you would like to deliver your item in advance, please contact us.
- Silent Auction items not sold become the property of Bethany Merry Marketplace.
Direct any questions to: