Students 8th - 12th Grade
We will not go to Mountain TOP in Summer of 2022
Cost: $ tbd*
- $100 Non-refundable deposit required at registration
Each summer Bethany sends a team of youth and adult sponsors to join with other Christians from across the nation in sharing the love of Christ with those in need living in the Cumberland Mountains of Tennessee by repairing fences, building porches, and painting houses. Questions about Mt TOP? Contact Darren Mock
- Student Packet - Not Available Yet
- Adult Packet - Not Available Yet
$100 - Deposit due at registration (non-refundable)
YOUTH Payment Schedule
Total Cost: $750
Date & Amount Due:
ADULT Payment Schedule (ages 25+):
Total Cost: $375
Ways to pay:
Earn funds towards your mission trip by participating in our fundraisers - Pumpkin Patch, Poinsettia Sales, Tamale Sales, & Stock Sales. Your earnings will be kept in your Youth account until you decide to use them.
- Check - mail Attn: Maggie Todd
- Cash - hand to Maggie and get a receipt
- Youth Accounts - e-mail to Maggie to initiate the journal entry
- Online Payment - a 5% convenience fee has been added
Refund Policy: $100 deposit is not refundable. No refunds after April 30th unless you find someone to take your place and that person can pay in full.
tbd - Adult Meeting
5:30 - 7:00 PM
Line out individual responsibilities and answer any initial questions
Sunday, tbd - Forms
12:00 - 1:00 PM
Whole Team and parents of youth going. Bring Forms Maggie will be there to notarize your forms
Saturday, tbd - Team Training (All)
1:00-3:00 PM in the Cornerstone
Saturday, tbd - Tool Training Session (All)
1:00 - 3:00 PM
Outside by the Lighthouse area. Wear Mountain TOP work clothes.
Wednesay, - Tool/Packing Party (All)
Ark/Tool Shed area
- Bring all assigned tools, mark & sort tools
Friday, - Departure Party
6:00 AM !!
- Bring Camp Bag*, cots, sleeping bags, etc.
- Bring Overnight Bag** and Van Stuff Bag***
- Bring Breakfast item and drinks to share
- Parents Welcome!
- Hit the Road!
- Help pack trailers
Sunday, June 19
- Welcome Home Party
- Unload trailers, clean vans, sort tools, return vans
* Camp Bag: All the stuff you won't need until arriving at camp Sunday morning
** Overnight Bag: Stuff you will need during the overnight stops on the road to Tennessee
*** Van Stuff Bag: Stuff you want in the van (electronics, cards, money, etc)