Daily, from 07/12/2021 to 07/15/2021, 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Beginning June 6 in Cornerstone!
NURSERY @ 9:30 & 11:00 AM Worship
Nursery will be located in the Cornerstone through the summer.
Questions? Contact Christin Smith, Nursery Supervisor and MOM Ministries Facilitator
* Nursery Age Sunday School curriculum is used on Sundays in the 0-24 month classes at 9:30 & 11:00. Hands On Bible curriculum is used for the two year old class.
Bethany offers an excellent nursery ministry for your infant or toddler. While you are attending worship, meetings or classes, paid trained and experienced nursery staff will care for your children’s needs. They sing to the children and cuddle them, knowing their efforts represent the loving arms of God. All nursery children must be signed-in each week.
Moms on Mission
Sponsored by Bethany Nursery Ministry
- MOMs Groups are currently meeting via Zoom
Welcoming Bethany's Youngest!
- Births of children and grandchildren are listed in Bethany News as part of our prayers of celebration.
- During Advent we honor each baby born that year with a handmade personalized ornament, and all the names are listed on a special bulletin insert.
- Infant baptism is the visible acting out of God’s prevenient grace which searches us out and claims us as God’s own even before we are aware of it. Bethany offers a Baptism class intended for parents considering bringing their children for the sacrament. Call the church office at 512-258-6017 for more information about scheduling a baptism.