Daily, from 09/27/2020 to 10/31/2020, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Bethany offers an excellent nursery ministry for your infant or toddler. While you are attending worship, meetings or classes, paid trained and experienced nursery staff will care for your children’s needs. They sing to the children and cuddle them, knowing their efforts represent the loving arms of God. All nursery children must be signed-in each week.
Parents of Children using nursery care on Sunday mornings need to register children online.
5:00 PM Worship Services:
All Ages ~ F-105
8:15 AM Worship Service
All Ages ~ F-105
9:30 & 11:00 AM Worship Services*
Snugglers (0 - 12 mo) ~ F-104
Waddlers (13 - 24 mo, pulling up and walking) ~ F-105
Walkers (25 - 30 mo) ~ G-111
Movers (31+ mo) ~ G-112
Ages are approximate guidelines; children are grouped developmentally.
Questions? Contact Christin Smith, Nursery Supervisor and MOM Ministries Facilitator
* Nursery Age Sunday School curriculum is used on Sundays in the 0-24 month classes at 9:30 & 11:00. Hands On Bible curriculum is used for the two year old class.
Weekdays & Evenings
Nursery & Childcare are often available for weekday & evening groups and activities if the group leader has made arrangements ahead of time. Cost is $7 per child per date ($20 family max). Be sure to check with the specific group or activity leadership to see if childcare will be available for the event. Often the ministry opts to cover the fee for their event, and scholarships are available. Contact the coordinator of your event for more information.
Weekdays & Evening Contact: Christin Smith
Important Information, Forms, and Documents
Moms on Mission
Sponsored by Bethany Nursery Ministry
- We periodically use a meeting time to gather and assemble supplies for various mission projects or to fellowship at brunch or dinner.
- Book studies for Moms with kids & grandkids of all ages meet for fellowship and disucssion
- Merry Marketplace craft fair each November is a fundraiser for the Bethany Nursery. Our MOMs groups help with the event and a bake sale which raises funds to help moms and children locally and around the world.
Welcoming Bethany's Youngest!
- Births of children and grandchildren are listed in the worship bulletin as part of our prayers of celebration.
- During Advent we honor each baby born that year with a handmade personalized ornament, and all the names are listed on a special bulletin insert.
- Families with new babies are invited to portray the Holy Family in one of our Live Nativity dramas (no speaking required).
- Infant baptism is the visible acting out of God’s prevenient grace which searches us out and claims us as God’s own even before we are aware of it. Bethany offers a Baptism class intended for parents considering bringing their children for the sacrament. Call the church office at 512-258-6017 for more information about scheduling a baptism.