Intentionally beginning and ending each day with God is vital for us to move forward in our faith journey. We hope you will find the following daily devotion guides and examination of conscious helpful as you invite God in to your day and reflect upon God's presence with you at day's end.
Daily Devotion Guides
- Seedbed Daily Text
- The Upper Room Daily Devotional Guide
- Life for Leaders (De Pree Center, Fuller Theological Seminary)
Examination of Conscience (The Examen)
- Recall you are in the presence of God
- Look at your day with gratitude
- Ask help from the Holy Spirit
- Review your day
- Reconcile and Resolve
Soul Care Prayer Guides (for Individuals & Groups)
*Each year writers from the Bethany UMC community compile two devotional booklets, one to guide us through the season of Advent and one to guide us through Holy Week into Easter and beyond. Anyone can contribute to these booklets, which are edited and made available as a means to enhance your worship and deepen your faith during these holy seasons.