The Alpha Course
Alpha is an opportunity to explore the validity and relevance of the Christian faith for our lives today. It is a practical introduction to the basics of Christianity with loads of opportunity for debate and discussion. The style of Alpha is informal, friendly and non-pressured. (Next Course)
Who is Alpha for?
- Anyone! Wherever you may be in your faith journey
- Those wanting to investigate Christianity
- New Christians
- Seasoned Christians who want to share their experiences
- Those who feel that they have never really got going as a Christian
- Those who want to brush-up on the basics
Next Course - will be in Fall 2020
Watch for information in late summer/early fall for Fall 2020 course.
The Alpha Course is FREE to participants.
Introductory Dinner: Fall 2020
Come as our guest to learn what Alpha is about!
Next Alpha Course: Fall 2020
Offsite Day Away Retreat: Fall 2020
No charge for the course and a free meal provided at every meeting!
Childcare provided for 5th grade and younger with advance notice.
Watch for information in late summer/early fall for the Fall 2020 course.
Thomas Johnson, 512-258-6017