Daily, from 10/11/2023 to 11/30/2023, 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Bethany United Methodist Church - Austin, TX, 10010 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX US 78750
Vendor Registration for Merry Marketplace 2023
Thank you for your interest in Bethany UMC’s Merry Marketplace!
All proceeds benefit Bethany’s Moms Ministry. We appreciate your support of our programs!
Event Details Here
Sat, Dec 9, 2023
8:30 AM - Noon
All Outdoor Single Spaces -- $50
No Electrical Access
Tables -- $5
Chairs -- No Fee (limited number available on site)
Pre-Ordered Breakfast Taco (delivered to your booth) -- $2.50
Terms and Conditions:
Registration Information & Instructions
- Vendor cancellations will forfeit registration fees.
- In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather, booth fees will be converted to tax-deductible donations to Bethany's Moms Ministry, and vendor will be provided with a donation receipt.
- Vendors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Booths are available on a first come, first served basis. All are outside in the parking lot.
- Specific booth requests will be considered, but not guaranteed.
- Vendors may provide their own tent, if desired.
- There is no electrical access to outdoor booths.
- Tables are available for $5 at registration; if requested on the day of the event, $5 cash or check required and only as tables are available.
- The BUMC Merry Marketplace Coordinators may choose to deny a vendor based on appropriateness of products and duplication of vendors. We reserve the right to limit the number of Direct Sales Vendors and also to limit the number of vendors in a particular category (i.e. jewelry).
- Vendors keep all profits from their booths. Vendors are responsible for their own sales taxes.
- Setup time is Saturday morning beginning at 7:00.
- If a booth is not checked in by 8:00 a.m. Saturday and no contact has been made with organizers, we may replace your booth with another vendor.
- Participants are responsible for the loading and unloading of all items and for the set-up and cleanup of their booth areas.
- After unloading, all vehicles and trailers must be moved to a designated parking area.
- Breakfast and bake sale items will be available on-site; you may preorder breakfast tacos and they will be delivered to your booth.
- A limited number of chairs will be available on-site, no charge.
- Participants cannot block or impede other booths, signs, displays or traffic flow.
- Vendors will not be allowed to move booth locations once a booth has been assigned.
- We are a smoke-free facility. Open flames are not allowed under any circumstance.
- Vendors may not possess or sell any type of alcoholic beverages, or any products that are deemed inappropriate for a family setting craft show.
Holiday Crafts Market
Saturday, Dec 9, 2023
8:30 AM - Noon
Main Parking Lot
Breakfast with Santa: 8:30 - 11:30 AM
Join us for this holiday shopping event
- Holiday Shopping
- Breakfast and lunch available
Merry Marketplace is Sponsored by Bethany Nursery Ministry