Connection Celebration is for anyone who wants to learn more about Bethany UMC's vision, values and how to get connected here. Attending a Connection Celebration is the first step to becoming a member. Membership means choosing to belong. At Bethany UMC, being a member means belonging to our church family.
A Connection Celebration is for you if:
- You want to get more involved but don't know where to start
- You want to learn more about resources at Bethany to support you at any stage of life and grow in your faith.
- You have been visiting for a while and are interested in finding out what it means to be a member at Bethany UMC.
- You want to get to know the pastors, the vision and the values at Bethany UMC.
At the end of the Connection Celebration, you will have the opportunity to join the church by taking vows of membership. You may also be baptized if you have not been baptized already.
For the in person event, complimentary childcare and lunch are provided with a reservation.
Currently Scheduled Dates for 2020:
- May 17 ~ 4:00 PM (online)
- July 26 ~ 4:00 PM (online)
- Sep 20 ~ 4:00 (online)
- Dec 13 ~ Noon*
* Could change to depending on the gathering situation at the time.