The Alpha Course
Alpha is an opportunity to explore the validity and relevance of the Christian faith for our lives today. It is a practical introduction to the basics of Christianity with loads of opportunity for debate and discussion. The style of Alpha is informal, friendly and non-pressured. (Next Course)
Who is Alpha for?
- Anyone! Wherever you may be in your faith journey
- Those wanting to investigate Christianity
- New Christians
- Seasoned Christians who want to share their experiences
- Those who feel that they have never really got going as a Christian
- Those who want to brush-up on the basics
Next Course Information
The Alpha Course is FREE to participants.
Sunday, Feb 3, 2019
5:00 PM ~ Worship Center Gathering Area
Come as our guest to learn what Alpha is about!
Next Alpha Course:
Sundays, Feb 10 - Apr 14, 2019
5:30 - 8:00 PM
Day Away Retreat:
Saturday, Mar 16, 2019
No charge for the course and a free meal provided at every meeting!
Childcare provided for 5th grade and younger with advance notice.
In the Connection Corner one month before the course begins
Jill Johnson, Alpha Course Director