Joys and Benefits of Being a Stephen Minister
- Experience the fulfillment of serving God in a meaningful way.
- Learn the skill of active listening, reaping the benefits in all of your relationships.
- Be amazed at the joy of being a care giver and seeing God be the cure giver.
- Develop a closer relationship with God as you become a vessel through which He heals His hurting children.
- Discover the amazing transformation of your prayer life as you deepen your spiritual relationship with God.
Stephen Ministers Share their Experiences
It really takes the pressure off to know I don’t have to try to fix things. All I need to do is just be there—and watch God work in my care receiver’s life.
A byproduct of being a Stephen Minister is that my faith has deepened. I talk to God all the time and constantly see Him at work in my life.
I feel now that God definitely has a use for me—to walk alongside someone and help make their load a little bit lighter.
Prayerfully Seek God’s Direction
Do your spiritual gifts, interests, wounds and passions match this ministry?
Are you desiring to grow spiritually and make a difference?
Is God calling you to Stephen Ministry?
For more information, contact:
Wynn Stenftenagel, Care Ministries Pastor