- Do you want to know more about Bethany?
- Do you want to know more about the United Methodist Church?
- Do you have questions, but don't know whom to ask?
- Does the size of the campus feel a little overwhelming?
- Want to know how to get connected at Bethany?
We invite you to learn more about us! The Welcome Orientation is offered the first and third Sunday of each month. This is a basic orientation to Bethany UMC and a great way to learn more about us, what we have to offer, and to ask your questions.
All are welcome, visitors and members alike!
No reservation needed, just show up!
Welcome Orientation Times:
1st & 3rd Sundays 9:30 or 11:00 AM
Meet in the Connection Corner (near the Gathering Area in the Worship Center)
There will NOT be an orientation on Easter Sunday, April 16.
Join us in the Bethany Cafe for donuts holes, juice and coffee and fellowship
For more information, contact Jill Johnson